Weddings abroad

Santorini Brides 2016-2017

201 to 206 of 206 posts

New bride

Hi 

i am getting married at Santorini Gem on 1/8/17. I can see that legal documents have been discussed above but with a few months left to go can anyone give me a rough guide of what we need to take with us to validate the marriage at the town hall? Sorry I haven't managed to read all of the messages and get a definitive answer, 

also, could any brides that have married in Santorini before recommend a make up artist? I have reserved Renia Bledaki but haven't paid just yet. The work on her website is nice but not really typical of what make up artists would do here if that makes sense so am just a bit concerned. 

Thanks in advance

Lauren

New bride

Mrs..C..2be wrote (see post):

I have another legal question for those further along. I am I right in thinking once we get the certicate of non-impediment back, we send docs off to be legalised and apostle stamped, then get them translated and then send to the wedding planner? x

Hey Mrs C. 

I hope the plans are going well. Yeah that's right. Have you got a list of what you need legalised? It's all on my planners site. I can help if needed xx 

Lauren I've seen some of her work and she looks really good. You could always have a trial first. 

Jess x

New bride

I couldn't decide on a wedding planner so I am flying there on Thursday to meet with Alexandra from Gold-Weddings and Poema team.Very difficult decision to be made!

Bridezilla

I go out there next week to meet Nikos!

New bride

ruby11 wrote (see post):

I couldn't decide on a wedding planner so I am flying there on Thursday to meet with Alexandra from Gold-Weddings and Poema team.Very difficult decision to be made!

Hi Ruby I am sure you will have a better idea after you meet them! Good luck xxx Keep us updated if possible :) 

Wedding addict

Meeting a wedding planner in person always helps!