Weddings abroad

Gold-Weddings Santorini

161 to 180 of 187 posts

Bridezilla

Perissa aqua blue hotel 

New bride

Some of my guests are staying at Santo Miramare hotel in Perivolos area whilst some others at Veggera resort at Perissa 

New bride

Thank you!xx

We finally booked Rocabella hotel the exclusive pool !! Am so excited!!

We are also thinking of flying out next month to go and meet our planner Alexandra and the venue,hopefully we get a good deal on flights and hotel.

New bride

We got married in Santorini on 17th September 2017 and used Gold-Weddings Santorini.
Alexandra was amazing and every message/email or call was replied to within hours, if not minutes.
We decided to get married and go with Alexandra's company without ever visiting Santorini or meeting her in person, as we felt so comfortable with the contact and fast responses. This was a big risk for us and one that paid off massively.
When we arrived and finally met, we were extremely happy and knew we had made the right choice. Not only did Alexandra help arrange the wedding from start to finish, but she added lots of additional touches and extras that we hadn't thought of having and really made our day special. The whole day was smooth and family/friends said its the best wedding they have ever been to! We would really recommend the plate smashing!!
Also, as a local, Alexandra was able to tell us lots of restaurants and trips that may be worth a look, so we didn't spend time on the island wondering around and having to figure it out ourselves.
The legal document side of things were also a lot more straight forward than we thought, and Alexandra met with us a few days later to go to the local town hall to pick up our certificates.
If anyone is thinking of using a wedding planner in Santorini, Alexandra and the Gold Weddings team will take care of you 100%. They went above and beyond what we expected and we will always be grateful. Hope you liked your thank you gift ! :-)

New bride

Congrats it is so comforting hearing so good reviews for the planner we booked and the place we are getting married! Smashing plates must be fun!Need to check with my venue though if they allow it

Bridezilla

Oh plate smashing is so much fun.There are many local restaurants organising greek nights with dancers and plates smashing.make sure you do not miss it!

New bride

Hey all!

We have been recently in touch with Gold Weddings in order to plan our wedding in Santorini.So far we are very satisfied by their service they are very helpful.

Thinking of having a more intimate wedding max.25 guests did anybody have so little guests?

Venue wise I am getting a bit confused, love the look and views of Rocabella hotel exclusive pool but Santorini Gem is also beautiful..

Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

New bride

Mata Comgratulations we chose the same wedding planning company and their service is the best you could ever have .

I love the look of Santorini Gem with its gardens and pools .ceremony and reception area looks also more intimate.I would choose rocabella if I had more guests.

Bridezilla

I like Santorini Gem most xx

New bride

All venues must be nice! Santorini is such an amazing place!

Now I am in the process of choosing a wedding cake but also like the idea of an ice cream cart.Anyone knowing how much this may cost?

Bridezilla

The cake was complimentary from our wedding planner but have no idea how much an ice-cream cart would cost you.sorry for not helping much!

New bride

Ok thanks! Our budget for an ice cream cart is max.600 euros so hopefully something will fulfil our criteria.

New bride

Hi

We booked Alexandra to plan our wedding 2 weeks ago.We are very enthusiastic so far as she replies right away and is very helpful.

Our wedding is taking place July 2018 in Pyrgos restaurant( we decided to have everything in one place-we hate moving our guests around)and 50 guests are coming for sure.

Have heard that Pyrgos offers big quantities of food and we could party till 1am

Would love having a harpist as I walk down the aisle but will decide that later on.

Bridezilla

Congrats Lisa394!

You made a wonderful choice both Alexandra and Pyrgos are the best you could book for this day.

We had dinner with close family at Pyrgos and were very surprised with the quantity and good quality of food they offered!

New bride

Hi

We booked our wedding with Gold Weddings too.We are planning to get married in July 2019 at Santorini Gem wedding venue.

I am so excited and my planner Alexandra is super wow so far!

Bridezilla

Congratulations ! I agree Gem seems beautiful ..how many guests are you inviting?

New bride

Hiya girls!

It's been a while..I was wondering if any of you have had live dancers and plate smashing? It seems cool!

Bridezilla

Hey! hiring dancers and musicians to perform at your wedding is such a fun! everyone will stand up dancing and smashing plates! I think it is a must xX

New bride

We contacted Gold-Weddings team last week for our Santorini wedding next year.Their  replies were really fast and the tailored package they offered us, seems perfect.Still waiting though another wedding cosultant to send us their offer before deciding.

New bride

Hiya We are in the process of booking with Alexandra and her team.Her work is amazing,she's got great feedback and can't wait to start planning my wedding with her.We are looking into booking Cavo Ventus for our wedding and am super excited!