Wedding fashion

Will this bolero go with my dress? (Pictures included!)

1 to 14 of 14 posts

Bridezilla

I personally don't think you need anything added to the dress - it is so gorgeous 😍😍 I think the jacket would lose the lovely shape x

New bride

Thank you! But I'll be getting married in winter on a beach :P so I think I'll need something on my arms as I will already probably be freezing to death hahah! Any suggestions on a different style of cover up that would suit? I want whatever it to be, to be open because I think the front of the dress is lovely. And I would prefer a colour - not white. 

Not asking for much huh?? :P 

Bridezilla

That jacket would work great in my opinion!

Bridezilla

Ah I see - in that case yes! It is a lovely jacket. X

Bridezilla

I love your dress! And that's a really nice jacket, I love a good sequin accessory haha!!

New bride

I love sequins too! Do you think the jacket would be too long and sit below the waist of my dress? I wouldn't want this to happen as I think it would lose the accent on the dress. I may get it tailored up if I need it too. 

New bride

Beautiful dress and yes I think the jacket would work well together. As you have said above may be good to look at tailoring it so that it ends at the waist, decide when you see it together 

New bride

Love it! A friend of mine recently got married and had a very similar sequin jacket that she put on in the evening. She looked fab!

New bride

I actually found a long sleeve version!! What do you guys think about this one instead? I was thinking of getting the long sleeve and then if I prefer it shorter, I could get it tailored. Thoughts?? I WIll be getting married in winter so I might prefer the long sleeves.. hmm decisons, decision! 

New bride

Love it - would go long sleeve I think, but keep in mind that it might be more difficult to get altered coz of the sequins? 

Where are they from? Thinking one of them might go with my dress too ;) 

New bride

The long sleeve one appears shorter in the back than the short sleeve one and would go well with your dress as it would sit nicely above the flare of the waist. Love your dress x

Bridezilla

ooo this is lovely x

Wedding Report:

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/planning/71017-wedding-report--my-shabby-chic-wedding/448221.html

New bride

I got it on easy. This is the shop! https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/Kulayan