Wedding fashion

Where to buy cravats??

1 to 10 of 10 posts

Bridezilla

Hi all

We've just been to try the usher's grey suits on in debenhams and whilst they look really good against the OHs navy suit, the cravats have never been navy! We've decided to just get the three piece hire theouhh Debenhams and then buy the cravats and matching pocket squares. Has anyone bought cravats? The OH is insisting on silk and not satin. 

Thanks! 

Bridezilla

I've ordered H2Bs from the Cravat Company.  Sent off for samples first to colour match he is having a silk cravat and it comes with a matching pocket square for free. Hasn't arrived yet takes a month to make so should be here by next week.

Bridezilla

Check out matchimony on etsy- I've ordered ours from there! X

Bridezilla

Debenhams want £15 I think for the same which would be fine if they had the right colour. 

Tanya - I like but slightly on the expensive side. 

Italy Bride - are they pre tied? The OH has just declared that they must be self tieable and 'why the hell would you not do them yourself'. Okaaaaay then... 🙄

Bridezilla

Oh these seem to be pre tied lol they're lovely though:

Xx

New bride

Swagger and swoon are great. 

Bridezilla

I'm just resurrecting this in case anyone else has any fab ideas. I'm awaiting swatches from The Cravat Company and Swagger and Swoon (in the hope that the OH won't care about pre-tied by this point).

New bride

Have you tried Slaters? 

I know that they do kilt hire so they be able to let you know where they buy their cravats from but I think they do sell them. 

Hope you manage to find them :)