Wedding fashion

Wedding shops in London and South-East

1 to 4 of 4 posts

New bride

After being engaged for many years - I have finally decided to bite the bullet and start planning the wedding. I have a maximum budget of £700 (including alterations) for a wedding dress. Can you lovely ladies help in suggesting any affordable wedding dress shops? I'm also open to samples as well. All suggestions would be helpful. I live in Lewisham but happy to travel London and SE.

Bridezilla

For that budget check out sample sales and wed to be.

Wedding addict

I think Wed2b is probably your best bet. Most of their dresses are under £500 and they stock their own designs and a number of leading wedding dress designers. There's one in Bromley. They only have their own designs on their website but there are some lovely ones: https://www.wed2b.co.uk/wedding-dresses 

Have you considered Monsoon and Phase Eight? They do some lovely wedding dresses for £500 or under. Ghost also do some of their dresses in white and ivory if you're after a more vintage/slinky look. They're around £2-300.  

Wedding addict

I bought mine at London Bride near Elephant and Castle. Went in for a browse during their sales and they had some dresses within your budget. They also have a London Bride Couture branch in Pimlico who did a great sale around April.