Wedding fashion

Wedding lipstick

1 to 13 of 13 posts

Bridezilla

What is everyone planning on wearing lipstick wise for their wedding? I find all my lipsticks don't stay on that well! I wanted Pillow talk by Charlotte Tillbury but apparently its quite grey on! Are you going pinky or nude or bright? So many choices!

Bridezilla

I'm intending on using Rimmel Kate shade 54. My MUA highly recommended those lipstcks.

I also have friends who swear by the Younique Lip Stains as they last really well. 

I'm not particularly a lipstick person myself so the shade I've gone for is more of a nude colour.

New bride

My MUA chose my lipstick. All hers are mac and she gives me my own to keep on the day of the colour we picked. Mines like a natural lip colour if that makes sense. 

Bridezilla

I'm going to be wearing Velvet Teddy - MAC.

I'm not big on makeup - I only wear eyeliner & mascara (and the eyeliner is as wonky as ever lol) so I'm happy with the subtle colour of it on me.

Kel

New bride

i'm not big on lipstick so wanted something sheer - I've got Dolce vita by Nars, which is subtle but perfect for what I wanted.

Bridezilla

I did my own make up and went through about 6 lipsticks before I settled! I wore Bobbi Brown Artstick in Electric Pink, which is bright but not as bright as it sounds. I didn't want a neutral lip as I wanted it to show up well in the photos. I used a moisturising lip balm underneath as a base and also Bobbi Brown lip liner in Ballet Pink all over my lips.  Lasted ages and looked great.

Bridezilla

Oooh lots of suggestions I will have to go lipstick shopping and try them all thanks girls! MAC really dosent last long on me!

Wedding addict

I had my make-up trails last week and my MUA used a Maybelline 24hr stay lipcolour in Absoulute Plum it stayed on all day so I'll be wearing that.😊

Bridezilla

I second SammyKates recommendation of Bobbi Brown art stick. It's like a big pencil rather than a lipstick and seems to last much longer on me and feel a nicer texture 

Wedding addict

My MUA put on MAC velvet teddy on my trial, which we all agreed would be too dark for me on the day, but just to finish my face that day.  She advised me to get my own lipstick so I can top up, so I've gone for Chantecaille Camellia, I still need to get the matching lip liner.  Its slightly glossy as I suffer with dry lips, so will need to keep topping up :)