Wedding fashion

Stuck between two dresses

1 to 14 of 14 posts

New bride

hey,

so I’m struggling to decide between a couple of dresses, which are actually very similar so I don’t know why this is so hard!

they look quite plain but I’ll be adding sparkle throughout the dresses and changing the belts. 

What do you think? Preference? X

1st - slightly too big for me but you get the idea  

2nd - these dresses are the same. The first 2 are in my correct size, the last 2 are the correct colour 

Bridezilla

I prefer the second one in the second colour. I like the buttons better than the corset back. X

New bride

I like back of number 2 and front on number 1 best. They are both beautiful dresses and I can see why you are struggling to pick! I think number 2 just wins it for me though.

Bridezilla

I like number 2 in the first, darker colour - I think it makes the lovely lace stand out more!

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

Bridezilla

2nd I think :)

My Planning Thread - 'Tis The Season to be Married

SW - 10st 12lb

CW - 10st 4lb

GW - 8st 5lb       

New bride

I think you've got your answer! The second dress won on both forums you've posted on, yeah? It's truly gorgeous!

Wedding addict

I love the second dress in the darker colour however I am biased as my dress is similar in colour and it shows of the lace beautifully 

Bridezilla

Another vote for the second dress! And I agree with the ladies who like the darker colour as it does show off the lace detailing more. 

Bridezilla

I think the cut of the sweetheart neckline on the first dress is ever so slightly more flattering. But overall I prefer the second dress- the lace is gorgeous and your bum looks amazing in it! 😂

Wedding addict

I like the 2nd dress in the darker colour :) x

New bride

second one :)