Wedding fashion

Flat Shoes HELP

1 to 8 of 8 posts

Bridezilla

Hi Ladies

I'm wearing a tea length 50s dress for my wedding (see below) and i have pointed white ivory satin heels to wear in the day. The heels are rainbow club and very comfortable, however given that it's a marquee wedding and I don't normally wear heels for 15 hours straight i'm thinking I may need to buy some flats to change into once the photos have been done.

I'm really really REALLY struggling to decide what to buy. I want to buy some nice shoes (preferably white) that I can wear again so I've been looking at peep toe sandals and wedges. I am stuck for inspiration and ideas and I'm hoping some one can help!!

I'm 5ft 2 and a an F cup so anything too chunky or flat (i'm looking at you converse) make me appear quite broad. I don't want to look like a hobbit on my big day 

Hopelessly Devoted wedding gown

ps umbrella not included (hopefully anyway!)

Bridezilla

ASOS do some nice bridal flats and they change their ranges quite often.

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

Wedding addict

Irregular choice do some nice flats in white and other colours, which are a bi unusual too. If you’re open to different colours, Hot Chocolate Design do some lovely dolly shoes in all different patterns 

Bridezilla

Thanks girls, I'll check out hot chocolate. In my mind I want peep toe wedges (like a really low wedge) but I think finding them will be really difficult 

Bridezilla

If you're happy to risk JJ's House they sell what you are after m.jjshouse.co.uk/Women-S-Satin-Wedge-Heel-Peep-Toe-Wedges-With-Ruched-Crystal-047058975-g58975/?utm_term=58975&utm_size=38&ggsub=pl&ggntk=g&ggcid=226987859957&ggkey=&ggpos=1o16&ggdev=m&ggdevm=&ggplm=&ggtgt=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkY_asPG32gIVbrHtCh0uWwvXEAQYECABEgI5cvD_BwE#pageview_1523644340805

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

New bride

Hi Rach! I found these ones:

I'm ADDICTED TO THEM! They're from Portugal and they have a special collection for brides. www.josefinas.com/bride.