Wedding fashion

Advice please on jacket and wedding dress

1 to 6 of 6 posts

New bride

Advice needed please.  Ordered my dress in may.   Have now decided I want to be a bit more covered up for the ceremony (I tend to flush in the chest area when I'm nervous and thought a jacket would help hide this and make me less conscious of it).     Do you think that the jacket above goes with the dress?   Or is it too much?   Thanks in advance 😀

Bridezilla

Jo215 wrote (see post):

Advice needed please.  Ordered my dress in may.   Have now decided I want to be a bit more covered up for the ceremony (I tend to flush in the chest area when I'm nervous and thought a jacket would help hide this and make me less conscious of it).     Do you think that the jacket above goes with the dress?   Or is it too much?   Thanks in advance 😀

I would try it on under the dress, I think it looks a little busy and detracts from your waist x

New bride

I quite like that jacket and think the patterns match well. 👌

Bridezilla

I think it matches nicely but I echo Sian91's suggestion of trying it underneath the dress, that way it might look like it's part of the dress rather than separates. 

Wedding addict

I like it! And the main thing is that if it helps you feel more comfortable on the day, that will totally shine through...

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/mrs-lytton-2019/485995.html

New bride

Thank you for your comments 😀