Wedding fashion

A clutch bag for the bride?

1 to 12 of 12 posts

Bridezilla

Hello ladies!

Has anyone bought a clutch bag for the wedding day? I want one to put my perfume, lipstick, small deodrant etc in but I seem to only be finding specislist bridal ones where the price has been tripled just because it has the word bride in it!

Can anyone suggest somewhere to find a more reasonably priced clutch sitable for a bride?

Wedding addict

I got one in Accessorize! Just quite plain silver glitter. They always have a nice and well priced range of occasion stuff.

Bridezilla

I forgot about accessorize! I knew I had to be forgetting somewhere lol thank you, ill have a look :)

Bridezilla

I also got one from Accessorize - ivory lacy sparkly clutch bag thing (don't know what the proper name for the product is!).

I'm going in the car to the church with my mum and dad, so I'll ask my mum to keep it during the service. It'll have emergency makeup, perfume, painkillers, etc. in it.

Bridezilla

I bought a little glitter clutch that says Bride for a pool purse my hen do and it didn’t come in time so I have kept it and will probably use that for lipstick etc.   It’s OTT but cute and at least everyone will know who’s it is if it goes missing! I got it from Etsy. Accessories have tonnes, I’ll probably get my bridesmaids small clutches from there. You should be able to find quite a lot on the high street at this time of year as party season starts. Coast or Next are probably worth a look too.

Wedding addict

I found one on amazon, I got it in teal to match the colour scheme of the wedding party, rather than in white or ivory, but I just searched for “sparkly clutch bag”.I loved it but ended up not even using it in the end, I found I didn’t need it. I’m still looking for an excuse to take it on a night out, I may need to buy myself a teal dress to go with it...

Bridezilla

I got mine and the bridesmaids from Accessorize, £3 each in the sale!

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/town-centre-barn-wedding---august-2019/452338.html

Bridezilla

I got one from John Lewis, it's not typical bridal colours but it has a bit of cream in it that sort of ties in with the dress and I love it! It's William Morris, I think it was £20 or £25; something like that.

But Accessorize has some really beautiful ones too, I almost bought one.

Cecilia x

My planning thread : http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/relaxed-summer-wedding-in-the-chilterns/454084.html

New bride

I got one from Rachel Simpson online in the sake. Cream leather with silver and gold leaves on had been £129 and reduced to about £30. Also got one for my sister in blush pink leather with rose gold trim same reduction. But I’ll be looking for other bridesmaids‘ ones in Accessorize. 

New bride

Have you looked at this seller? She makes great handbags, and has alot of rating for her bags! Check out www.threadedbypooja.com - shes also on instagram too! i ordered 5 bags from her, 4 bridesmaids + 1 Bridal.