Receptions

Which chair design should we choose?

1 to 12 of 12 posts

Bridezilla

So my dilemma is the venue only have enough chairs for 80 so we have to choose which design we want for the ceremony and reception combined because we can’t have both looks unless we hire more chairs which I don’t really want to do.

Originally we decided on option 2, but now I think there will be too much pink going on with the tables as well so kinda think option 1 would be the better option.

What do you think? 

This is the design for our tables:

Wedding addict

I agree with you - option 1! I think the second one may be a bit much with the table decorations (which are gorgeous btw) as well.  Would the sash in option 1 match your pink runner on the table?

New bride

I like option 1 very elegant! ! Beautiful, that will all tie together nicely 

Bridezilla

FutureMrsP2018 wrote (see post):

I agree with you - option 1! I think the second one may be a bit much with the table decorations (which are gorgeous btw) as well.  Would the sash in option 1 match your pink runner on the table?

Yes option 1 would because the sash would be white chiffon with a diamanté buckle so will complement perfectly.

Wedding addict

Option 1 is lovely!

Bridezilla

Option 1 is much more elegant and understated.  

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-wedding-reports/our-castle-foody-boozy-wedding/442990.html

Wedding addict

Another for one for option 1 - both are pretty but the first is so elegant 

New bride

Another vote for option 1 x

Bridezilla

Option 1 it is then. It’s the more expensive option but I do agree it will look more elegant. Thank you everyone xx