Planning

Rose Gold theme

1 to 10 of 10 posts

Wedding addict

Has anyone had rose gold at their wedding and wouldn't mind sharing some photos to show how it looked? 

I've googled loads of images but it would be nice to see some 'real' photos. 

Thanks x

New bride

I'm interested in this as I'm going for a rose gold theme too!x

Bridezilla

I also had this perfume which my mum bought me for my wedding day, I didn’t realise it was rose gold until I opened it the morning of the wedding! 😁

Wedding addict

MrsT2017 Thankyou! Beautiful photos, thank you for sharing those. 

I originally thought of pink & gold until I saw rose gold and just fell in love with it. Our flowers look very similar to yours. (Mine aren't real though, DIY foam ones) xx

New bride

I wish this post had been made a while back haha. My wedding is in 5 weeks, and it is a blush, ivory and rose gold colour theme. Pretty much most of it is done now. The rose gold i did myself with a can of spray paint mostly. 

I've loved rose gold for so many years, way before it became in trend& popular again. It's handy that now i'm planning the wedding that it is 'in' again as it made it easier to get my wedding rings done. My engagement ring is rose gold too. 

Wedding addict

Heather146, my engagement ring has rose gold on it as well. When we looked at wedding rings recently I saw a beautiful rose gold one that would compliment my engagement ring perfectly so rise gold seemed the way to go. 

Look forward to possibly seeing photos of your wedding :) x

New bride

Check out the wedding photos on www.planmyceremony.com for some more rose gold inspiration. Photos include a Rose Gold Wedding Cake made by my wife.