Planning

Are there any November 2018 brides?

181 to 196 of 196 posts

Bridezilla

Nottinghamshirebride wrote (see post):

Just thought I’d quickly pop on here! My wedding is today! ๐Ÿ˜† I’ve been up since 4 this morning and didn’t drop off until about 11:30 last night so I’m hoping I‘ll get through the day okay! 

Good luck to anyone else getting married today! I’m looking forward to hearing all about it :)

Congrats-me too! 

Have had a shocking nights sleep too, the hairdresser is coming in half an hour so just having a coffee to perk myself up!

Good luck cant believe its here!

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/newcastle-wedding-november-2018/454464.html

Wedding addict

So excited for you both now! Have a lovely day and don't stress about the details! Whatever happens you'll be married at the end!

Wedding addict

I hope everyone's doing well๐Ÿ˜€ 

My hair and makeup artist contacted me today to say she's unable to work on my wedding day due to family circumstances. I'm sure she wouldn't cancel unless it was necessary, and she says she has found me an alternative who she works with, and sent her the products and photos from my trial, but with less than 2 weeks to go this is making me a bit nervous!

Not a lot to really do, but it isn't ideal!

Bridezilla

Totally went and got married!

My planning thread: http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-planning-threads/newcastle-wedding-november-2018/454464.html

Wedding addict

Congratulations both of you! And lovely picture ๐Ÿ˜€

Wedding addict

Such a fun photo! Lovely to see you having a great time.

I had my ring polished up today, it looks beautiful again. Dress being dropped off at my sister's this evening and a few more last minute bits.. confirming with suppliers etc... 6 days to go!!! EEEEP.

How's everyone else doing?!

Wedding addict

Great picture - and congratulations to you! 

Leigh - what a shame about your MUA. Not what you need this close to the wedding.

I picked up my dress on Saturday but then the whole weekend I had a crisis of confidence. I kept panicking that people are going to think i'm fat in my dress and that i should have chosen a different style. I absolutely love my dress and i'm a solid size 10/12 (with curves) so I have no reason for these doubts. I think it was just pre wedding nerves kicking in! Feeling much better today thankfully. 

I'm also glad i'm marrying an engineer, the precision he is designing our table plan with is impressive! Definitely glad he has been a part of the whole planning and has taken on some jobs himself. He even let me hear some of his speech yesterday. 

Hope everyone else is getting on ok. 

Wedding addict

10th November brides you're almost up!

Good luck! 

Wedding addict

Thanks Moore2be. My original MUA said the new one would get in touch. I waited till yesterday to text her and I don't think I would have heard a thing from her if I hadn't. She did reply straight away though, so that's something.

I'm sure your dress is lovely. It is pretty normal to panic like this though. I was worried that I'd put on weight and wouldn't fit in my dress come the day! But all my other clothes still fit me!

And yes, good luck to everyone getting married this weekend! 

Wedding addict

And I just thought. Is anyone else making a speech? I am and I haven't started writing it yet. I'm a bit terrified about it all.

Wedding addict

Thanks Leigh, i'm feeling much better now, i know the dress fits and i'm unlikely to balloon in the next 2 weeks. Just nerves I think. 

I'm not doing a speech, I wanted to but my H2B insists that this is his last chance to get a say in anything (he's joking of course) so i'm leaving it to him. 

Wedding addict

I hope everyone's doing well, and those who had their day this weekend it went well.

I'm on a night shift and using the down time to write my speech! Moore2be I thought it was a good idea when I decided to do it. I'm regretting that now!

New bride

Laura349 wrote (see post):

I know there is a 2018 thread but I've not found another bride who is getting married in November 2018! 

I feel a bit lonely (or crazy to have a wedding in November!) lol 

I think will be great to get married in Nov.  Weather has been mild and the colours of leaves is gorgeous.  Best of luck.

Wedding addict

Leigh83 wrote (see post):

I hope everyone's doing well, and those who had their day this weekend it went well.

I'm on a night shift and using the down time to write my speech! Moore2be I thought it was a good idea when I decided to do it. I'm regretting that now!

I hope the speech is coming along ok. I'm sure it will be great on the day. I'm actually glad i'm not doing one now. I'm nervous enough about the vows. 

Mrs G - I keep questioning everything too! I'm not having people ask me many questions thankfully but in my own head I am. We just need to breathe, relax and enjoy the day. Things may go wrong, or not exactly as planned, but in the end all that matters is that we end the day married, and have the people that mean the most to celebrate with.