Planning

Anyone used Appycouple or With joy wedding website?Which one do you pefer?

1 to 7 of 7 posts

New bride

I had been using the Knot but it looks like it does not work in Australia anymore?Trying to find another one that is efficient and easy to use.Anyone has experience with these two?

New bride

I am using appycouple and found it to be great! Really easy to use and had lots of compliments from people who visit it! 

Bridezilla

Appycouple and we love it :) simple to use and looks great!

My Planning Thread - 'Tis The Season to be Married

Wedding addict

Ae are using Appycouple (thanks again Sadieee) it’s been great and we’ve already had RSVPs and dietery requirements from putting the website on our save the dates. They were great with sorting out domain too as they had nothing I liked so linked up to our own for free

Bridezilla

MrsGtoB wrote (see post):

Ae are using Appycouple (thanks again Sadieee) it’s been great and we’ve already had RSVPs and dietery requirements from putting the website on our save the dates. They were great with sorting out domain too as they had nothing I liked so linked up to our own for free

You're welcome! 😁😁

My Planning Thread - 'Tis The Season to be Married

Bridezilla

We used With Joy and they were absolutely great, and have added some new features since. The only thing that wasn't so good was the mobile app, which simply failed to update itself at all (we were trying to keep track of the guest list). They sorted out hosting, you can choose your own domain name, and they handled RSVPs, dietary requirements etc.

New bride

Thank you so much ladies.I will go with the appycouple since it has so many glowing reviews.