Hair & make-up

Share your wedding nail colour

21 to 34 of 34 posts

Bridezilla

Maybe this sort of colour isnt 'look at me' bright? Im thinking this sort of colour on my lips as well so could work.

Bridezilla

MrsJ2017 wrote (see post):

I am really struggling because I dont like french manicures or the colour pink on me, but I dont want something too bold as I have horrible long spider fingers and lots of scars on my hands (dog bites and burns 🙄) so dont want to draw unneccessary attention to them.

I like these

But whenever Ive had pink nails in the past Ive hated them, they just look weird with my skin! Maybe a more mauvey sort of colour.

Ooooh I love this colour!

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/your-wedding-reports/our-wedding-report---mr-and-mrs-w-april-2017/439143.html 

Bridezilla

Oooo I love nail posts - some of these are soo pretty!

For my wedding I had mine a bit like this:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;53;93/st/20150620/e/Our+Wedding/dt/4/k/8aa8/event.png

Wedding addict

This hasn’t been updated for a while, I get married in 7 weeks and looking for inspiration, does anyone have any pictures they can share?xx 

Wedding addict

I can't wear acrylics as my nails reject them 😥 So will be using good old primark false ones with either pale pink and glitter ring finger or a darker pink/mauve colour xx

Bridezilla

I had these just after I got engaged so think I'll go for something similar! Frenchies getting a lot of hate but I personally love an ombré French manicure. :-)

Wedding addict

I was initially thinking French but it is gel polish on my own nails and sometimes I think the white can look too thick. I had nude put on this time the ring fingers on both hands being glitter. Although it does look nice, I am thinking of a bit of colour.xx

Wedding addict

These are what I usually have ‘baby boomer‘ style but thinking of going a bit fancier for wedding 

These with a stamp or these with rose gold

Bridezilla

4 my first wedding I let my nails grow a bit n had them done very square n painted a dark color that blended with bridesmaids, flowers etc.  It was fab at the time (y2k), very funky-looking and on-trend, but within a couple of years i really regretted the choice because they are sooo obvious in just about every photo and looked more n more dated and wrong over time.  

This time round I'm gonna keep my nails how they r all the time (just a couple mm longer than finger tips, natural oval shape) n get a peachy french manicure with sparkly topcoat.

Bridezilla

I'm a fan of French.  I have mine done with gel over my real nails (so the length is mine but there is gel powder/ polish over the top).  I love that they go with everything and always look timeless and classy. They are shockingly durable too (versus painted on French white).